Apple Cider Sangria is the perfect way to enjoy sangria on a crisp Fall night! Watch the video showing you how to make Apple Cider Sangria, then scroll to the bottom of this post and print out the full recipe so you can make it and enjoy it at home!
Serving Size: 6
- 2 small pears, thinly sliced
- 2 small apples, thinly sliced
- 1 medium lemon, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1/2 cup apple whiskey (or regular whiskey)
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1 1/2 cups sparkling white wine or Prosecco (can sub sparkling cider)
- cinnamon sticks and star anise, for garnish
To a large pitcher, add pear, apple, lemon and pomegranate seeds.
Pour apple cider into the pitcher, followed by apple whiskey and brandy. Refrigerate for a few hours, and then add the sparkling wine right before serving).
Pour chilled sangria into glasses, making sure to get plenty of fruit in each glass. Garnish each glass with a cinnamon stick and a star anise.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.recipegirl.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes