Get your morning started with this healthy, dessert inspired Apple Crisp Steel-Cut Oatmeal! Ready to eat in less than 10 minutes and tastes just like warm apple crisp!
Serving Size: 1
- 1/2 of an apple, diced
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 box Pacific Organic Lightly Sweetened Steel-Cut Oatmeal
- Granola and chopped pecans for topping the oatmeal
- Place the diced apple, maple syrup, cinnamon and vanilla in a microwave safe bowl, stir together and cover until ready to use.
- Place the bowl in the microwave and heat for 30 seconds to 1 minute stirring once.
- Pour in the steel-cut oatmeal and stir everything together.
- Microwave for 2 minutes or until warm.
- Top with granola and chopped pecans then eat.
Recipe and Photo credit: reciperunner.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes