Once you try this recipe you will never want another! Perfection in every bite!
Serving Size: 12
- 10 cups Granny Smith apples peeled, cored and sliced
- 1 cup (200g) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 cups (180g) quick-cooking oats
- 2 cups (250g) all-purpose flour
- 2 cups (400g) packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (2 sticks, 226g) Challenge Butter cubed while cold
Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a 9×13 pan with baking spray or coating with butter.
Place sliced apples in a bowl. Add brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Stir gently and make sure every piece of apple is covered in the sugar mixture. Set aside.
Combine the oats, flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon together. Add in the cubed butter and use your hands to combine. You want the butter to be pea-sized and coated entirely. You should have 6 cups.
Spread 3 cups over the bottom of your prepared pan and press flat. Pour the apple mixture over top and press down with rubber spatula. Pour remaining crisp mixture over top of the apples and bake uncovered at 375°F for 35-45 minutes.
Recipe and Photo credit: iambaker.net
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes