Barbecue Bacon Wrapped Chicken Bites Are Simple, Quick , And Delicious. Chicken Smothered In Barbecue Sauce And Wrapped In Bacon Make For A Popular Appetizer At Any Gathering! These Savory Little Chicken Bites Vanish In Minutes!
Serving Size: 6
- 2-3 boneless, skinless, chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz bacon cut into thirds
- 1/2 – 1 cup BBQ sauce We love Sweet Baby Ray’s
Line a large baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Wrap each piece of cubed chicken with a small strip of bacon. Secure with a toothpick and place on your baking sheet. Brush with desired amount of BBQ sauce.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes – 1 hour. Remove from oven and add more BBQ sauce as desired. Serve warm.
Recipe and Photo Credit: lilluna.com