” This Black Bean Corn Salsa works great for almost any dinner. Serve it over your favorite fish, as a side dish with chicken or to add extra flair to Mexican dishes like burritos or tacos.” – www.findingzest.com
Serving Size: 10
- 1 can (15 oz) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (15 oz) corn, drained and rinsed (or 2 cups fresh corn kernels)
- ⅓ cup chopped red onion
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 tablespoons chopped scallions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon smoke paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
- Stir together black beans, corn, red onion, red pepper, scallions and cilantro in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk lime juice, olive oil, dried oregano, smoked paprika and salt and pepper in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Pour liquid mixture over salsa and mix thoroughly. Add additional salt and pepper, to taste if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate at least one hour before serving.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.findingzest.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes