” Soft and fluffy, these Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Muffins are a tasty way to start the day! Make sure you have a glass of milk nearby.” – www.creationsbykara.com
Serving Size: 12
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup chocolate chips (semi-sweet or milk)
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl. Cut peanut butter and butter into dry ingredients till crumbly.
- Whisk eggs, buttermilk, and vanilla in a small bowl and gently stir in with chocolate chips.
- Scoop batter into greased or paper lined muffin cups. Fill about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350° for about 17 minutes.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.creationsbykara.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes