“Better than takeout, and healthier too – this 30-minute Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is bursting with rich, savory flavor and pleases even the pickiest eaters.” – www.lecremedelacrumb.com
Serving Size: 4
- 2 large (or 3 small-medium) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 1/3 cup water or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce or oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup cold water + 1 tablespoon corn starch
- green onions and sesame seeds for garnish
Whisk together all sauce ingredients (except for water and corn starch) and set aside.
Drizzle a large skillet over medium heat with oil. Add chicken, season with Chinese five spice, and saute for 6-8 minutes until chicken is cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
Add broccoli florets to pan, saute 2-3 minutes until broccoli starts to become crisp on the edges. Add 1/3 cup water or chicken broth and cook for 4-6 minutes longer until broccoli is fork-tender.
Add chicken back to pan. Pour sauce into the pan and give it a good stir. Whisk together 1/2 cup cold water and corn starch until dissolved, then stir into the pan. Once sauce has thickened (about 1 minute) cook 2-3 minutes longer, then garnish with onions and sesame seeds and serve.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.lecremedelacrumb.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes