Christmas Sangria is a delightful way to celebrate the holidays, all in one gorgeous chilled glass. This festive sangria is just the right balance of crisp and fruity, with a slight touch of sweetness!
Serving Size: 4-6
- 2 750ml bottles Pinot Grigio or Chardonnay (I used Soverain Chardonnay!)
- 3/4 cup sparkling apple cider
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup cranberries, halved
- 3/4 cup cranberries, whole
- 1 Granny Smith apple, chopped
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- Garnish: rosemary sprigs
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher.
- Stir together with a large wooden spoon to help the sugar dissolve.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
- Serve chilled with a garnish of rosemary sprigs. Make sure to get some of the fruit in every glass!
Recipe and Photo credit: www.cakenknife.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes