“A simple take on vegan overnight oats recipe with cashew butter, chocolate chips, and a delicious cookie-dough flavour.” – nutritioninthekitch.com
Serving Size: 1
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon buckwheat groats
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons vegan/plant-based vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 tablespoon natural cashew butter
- 1-2 tablespoons mini dark chocolate chips (non-dairy)
- In a bowl or jar add the oats, chia seeds, groats, protein powder and almond milk.
- Mix well to combine.
- Place the jar in the fridge and leave overnight or 5 hours at a minimum.
- In the morning, before eating, stir in the cashew butter and the dark chocolate chips.
- Drizzle with a little pure maple syrup.
- Dig in!
Recipe and Photo credit: nutritioninthekitch.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes