” Want to learn how to make creamy steel cut oatmeal that is healthy and thick? This easy recipe has you covered. Made with steel cut oats, maple syrup, and almond milk, this oatmeal is the best for vegan and dairy free eaters alike.” – www.erinliveswhole.com
Serving Size: 2
- 1/2 cup steel cut oats (can use regular rolled oats, just reduce cooking time by 5 minutes)
- 2 cups almond milk
- 1/2 overripe, mashed banana
- 1/2 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Add oats and almond milk to a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes. Be sure to stir occasionally.
- Once mixture has thickened up, turn off heat. It will continue to get thicker as it sits.
- Add in mashed banana, coconut oil, syrup, peanut butter, and salt. Use a fork to whisk and break up any chunks.
- Add toppings of choice and serve immediately.
- If making for the week ahead, just add a splash of almond milk and reheat in the morning in the microwave or on the stove top.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.erinliveswhole.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes