” Melt-in-your-mouth delicious! This Crock-Pot steak fajita is perfect to come home to a warm meal after a day at work.” – www.eatwell101.com
Serving Size: 4
- 2 lbs (900g) flank or ribeye steak, sliced
- 1-2 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups (500ml) marinara tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup (60ml) beef stock
- 2 tablespoons fajita seasoning
- 1. To make the Slow Cooker Steak Fajita: Add marinara tomato sauce to the bottom of the slow cooker.
- 2. Add beef, onion, bell pepper, fajita seasoning, oil, and beef stock. Give a good stir to mix well.
- 3. Cover and cook on LOW 6-8 hour or HIGH for 3-4 hour. Serve the slow cooker steak fajita with tortillas or over rice or cauliflower rice. Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo credit: www.eatwell101.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes