“Filled with sausage, cheddar and onion, they make a perfect egg breakfast that can be enjoyed both at home or on-the-go” – funmoneymom.com
Serving Size: 12 muffins
- 3 large Eggs
- 2 tbsp Hood Calorie Countdown, milk can also be used
- 1/4 cup Frozen hash browns
- 1/3 cup Spicy sausage
- 1/3 cup White onion , chopped
- 1/3 cup Shredded cheddar (sharp)
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Additional cheese, sausage & parsley for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Brown sausage on stovetop.
- Set sausage aside and use the grease in pan (there should only be a small amount) to saute the onions
- Fill muffin tins evenly with hash browns
- In a small bowl, combine eggs and Hood Calorie Countdown.
- Add sausage, onion, cheddar, salt and pepper.
- Spoon over the hash browns already in muffin tins.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Garnish with extra cheese, sausage and chopped parsley (optional)
- Freeze leftovers for an easy breakfast any day of the week!
Recipe and Photo credit: funmoneymom.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes