” Fresh peach sorbet made with just four simple ingredients. It’s dairy-free, refined sugar-free and you don’t need an ice cream machine to make it!” – www.makingthymeforhealth.com
Serving Size: 8
- 5 medium-size ripe peaches (approx. 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons raw honey or regular honey
- 1/4 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- Remove the pits from the peaches and then roughly dice into 1” cubes. Transfer them to a freezer bag or freezer-safe container then place them in the freezer and allow them to freeze for at least 6 hours or overnight.
- Once they are frozen, remove them from the freezer and transfer to a food processor. You might have to let them defrost for 10 minutes or so so they are able to break loose. Add the honey, almond milk and lemon zest to the processor as well then blend until smooth.
- Next transfer the mixture to a freezer safe container and then smooth it down with a spoon or spatula. Seal the container and place in the freezer for at least 4 hours then serve cold and enjoy!
Recipe and Photo credit: www.makingthymeforhealth.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes