Serving Size: 1
- 1 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 pint of washed blueberries, patted dry or set to drain on paper towels
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Mix the honey into the yogurt.
- Gently stir in a dozen blueberries at a time into the mixture, being careful not to crush them!
- Fish them out one at a time with a fork, gently placing them on a parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- When the sheet is covered in dipped berries, place it, uncovered, in the freezer for about 2 hours, or until the berries are hard.
- Then, remove them from the sheet carefully with a spatula, and place in an air-tight freezable container so that they don’t get crushed.
- They can store in the freezer for up to a month!
Recipe and Photo credit: lillepunkin.com