“Garlic Parmesan spaghetti is a simple pasta dish with bold flavor! You can make this easy spaghetti recipei in about 15 minutes, using just 5 ingredients!:” – easyweeknight.com
Serving Size: 2
- 8 oz spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 2 oz grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped Italian parsley
- Heat up a pot of water and cook the spaghetti to al dente, according to the package instructions.
- Drain and set aside.
- Heat up a skillet with the olive oil and saute the garlic until aromatic but not browned.
- Add the spaghetti to the skillet, follow by salt and chicken bouillon powder. Stir to blend well.
- Turn off the heat and add the Parmesan cheese. Mix well with the spaghetti.
- Garnish with the parsley and serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo credit: easyweeknight.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes