“This simple soda recipe combines a few of my favorite flavors—fresh mint, green tea, and bright lemon. “- agrandelife.net
Serving Size: 4
- 8 bags green tea
- 4 cups boiling water
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups assorted fresh fruit, such as nectarine wedges, lemon or lime slices, blueberries, and/or raspberries
- 1 liter plain sparkling water, chilled
- fresh mint
- Add tea bags to boiling water and let stand for 2 to 3 minutes; remove and discard tea bags. Add honey. Cover and chill brewed tea.
- Slice fresh fruit while tea is chilling.
- Divide tea mixture among eight to ten 12-ounce glasses. Add fruit to each glass and fill with sparkling water. Top with fresh mint.
Recipe and Photo credit: agrandelife.net
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes