” This is the absolute must-have breakfast sandwich. Crispy, buttery bread with eggs, bacon, guacamole and melted cheese!!” – damndelicious.net
Serving Size: 4
- 8 slices bacon
- 4 large eggs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 4 slices American cheese
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 8 slices sourdough bread*
- 1 cup guacamole, homemade or store-bought
- Heat a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bacon and cook until brown and crispy, flipping once, about 3-4 minutes. Drain excess fat; reserving 1 tablespoon in the skillet. Transfer bacon to a paper towel-lined plate.
- Add eggs to the skillet. Cook until white is set but yolk is still runny, about 2-3 minutes; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Place a slice of cheese over each egg during the last 30 seconds of cooking time; set aside.
- With a butter knife, spread butter on each slice of bread. Place bread in the skillet and toast, flipping once, until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- To assemble the sandwiches, place 4 slices bread on a work surface. Spread with guacamole, topped with bacon, egg, cheese and another slice of bread.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo credit: damndelicious.net
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes