Ooey, gooey, and delicious, the name of this treat comes from nibblers asking for “some more.” With this super-speedy version, you can have these desserts in no time flat.
Makes: 4 servings, Prep: 10 mins, Microwave: 30 seconds
- 8 chocolate or regular graham cracker squares
- 3 tablespoons chocolate-hazelnut spread
- 3 tablespoons marshmallow creme
1. Place graham cracker squares on a work surface; spread 4 squares with chocolate-hazelnut spread. Spread remaining graham cracker squares with marshmallow creme. Place graham crackers, marshmallow sides down, on top of chocolate-hazelnut spread. Place on a microwave-safe plate.
2. Microwave, uncovered, on 100% power (high) for 30 seconds. (If you want to heat the s’mores one or two at a time, microwave one s’more on 100% power [high] for 10 seconds or two s’mores for 20 seconds.) Serve at once.
Peanut Butter S’Mores:
Prepare as directed, except use chocolate graham cracker squares and substitute peanut butter for the chocolate-hazelnut spread.
recipe from: bhg.com