Take the spook out of deciding what’s for Halloween dinner with this simple ham and cheese crescent mummy!
Serving Size: 8
- 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dinner rolls or 1 can (8 oz) Pillsbury™ refrigerated crescent dough sheet
- 4 slices (3 oz) Cheddar cheese (from 8-oz package)
- 8 slices (3 oz) cooked deli ham
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 medium pitted ripe olives
Heat oven to 375°F. Spray large cookie sheet with cooking spray.
2 Unroll can of dough. Place on cookie sheet. If using crescent rolls, firmly press perforations and seams to seal.
3 Place cheese slices, overlapping slightly, down center of dough, leaving 1-inch border at each end. Top evenly with ham slices.
With kitchen scissors or sharp knife, make cuts 1 inch apart on long sides of dough rectangle to within 1/2 inch of filling. Alternately cross strips over filling. Bring short ends over filling, and press to seal. In small bowl, beat egg and water. Brush dough with egg mixture. Top with olives for mummy eyes.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cut into crosswise slices.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.pillsbury.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes