Honey Garlic Roasted Carrots are delicious, tender and tossed in a sweet honey garlic butter sauce.
Serving Size: 6
- 2 pounds carrots cut into 3 inch pieces
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 tbsp honey
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground pepper
- Fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- In a oven safe skillet melt butter. Add in honey and garlic and whisk until combined.
- Add in carrots and toss to coat.
- Bake in oven for 25 minutes or until carrots are fork tender.
- Optional- Broil for 3-4 minutes to caramelize the carrots a bit.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley.
Recipe and Photo credit: butteryourbiscuit.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes