Easy Hot Spiked Mulled Apple Cider a fun cocktail for the holiday season! This Mulled Cider is filled with cinnamon sticks, star anise, clove, all spice, fresh oranges and a spiced rum to warm you right up!
Serving Size: 16
- 1 gallon unfiltered apple juice or apple cider
- 1 large orange, cut into 1/4” slices
- 3 cinnamon sticks
- 4 star anise
- 1 tablespoon whole cloves
- 1 tablespoon whole allspice
- 1” ginger root, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups spiced rum (I used Captain Morgan)
- To a Crock Pot, add apple juice, orange slices, cinnamon sticks, star anise, whole cloves, whole allspice and ginger root. (If you have a spice ball, add clove and allspice to that. It’s easier cleanup after wards.
- Turn Crock Pot to LOW. Cook for 2-3 hours.
- Add rum to the apple cider mixture and simmer for another 10 minutes.
- Remove fruit and spices from the pot.
- (optional: garnish with orange slices, apple slices or spices)
Recipe and Photo credit: www.joyfulhealthyeats.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes