An easy, savory Halloween Food Craft. Also save our additional Halloween food crafts for kids and adults. Perfect recipe for Halloween and October parties.
Serving Size: 10
- 10 Jalapeño Peppers
- 8 oz Softened Cream Cheese
- 8 oz Pepper Jack Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- Pinch Salt
- Pinch Pepper
- 1 Scallion
- Candy Eyeballs
- Pillsbury Crescent Rolls
- Preheat your over to 400° in line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash then Slice your jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise and scoop out the inside.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a cheese grater to shred your block of pepper jack cheese.
- Chop a scallion in tiny pieces.
- Mix in your cream cheese, scallion pieces, garlic, pepper and salt to your shredded cheese.
- Fill your jalapeño peppers with your cheese mixture.
- Now unroll your crescent rolls into rectangles (leave two triangles together and pinch the middle together).
- Use a pizza cutter to cut each crescent rectangle lengthwise into four even pieces.
- Wrap one or two pieces around each pepper, leaving a small opening for the eyes.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Right when you take your mummies out of the oven, add two candy eyes in each top opening
Recipe and Photo credit: www.frugalcouponliving.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes