“Yummy, bite-sized balls of crunchy, marshmallow-y delight – these Kansas City Chiefs Rice Krispie Bites are an easy to make football party treat.” – www.twosisterscrafting.com
Serving Size: 45-50 bites
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal
- Butter (We use Salted, Sweet Cream Butter)
- Mini Marshmallows
- Wilton Color Right Food Coloring System
You will need to make three batches of Rice Krispie Treat mixture – one for each of the three team colors – Red Gold and White.
DIRECTIONS FOR A SINGLE BATCH OF RICE KRISPIE BITES
- Melt 3 tbsp. Butter in a medium pan.
- Add 3 cups of Mini Marshmallows and stir until the marshmallows are completely melted.
- Take the pan off the heat.
- Add food coloring and mix.
- Add 3 cups of Rice Krispie Cereal and mix until they are completely covered with the marshmallow mixture.
- Allow the Rice Krispie Mixture to cool slightly.
- Measure .5 oz of Rice Krispie mixture and roll into a ball.
- Allow Rice Krispie Bites to cool.
- Repeat for the other two team colors.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.twosisterscrafting.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes