In honor of the New England Patriots making it to the Super Bowl this year, serve this Patriotic Chex Mix on game day. This sweet and crunchy mix is a perfect choice!
- 1 bag (8.75 ounce) snack mix such as chex mix honey nut
- ¼ cup dried blueberries
- ¼ cup dried cranberrie
- ¼ cup roasted sunflower seeds
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup cup blue and red candy-coated chocolate candies
- In a large bowl, combine the snack mix, blueberries, cranberries, and sunflower seeds.
- Place the white chocolate chips into a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Melt in the microwave on High for 60-90 seconds then stir. Melt for an additional 30-60 seconds, if needed.
- Drizzle the melted chocolate over the snack mix, and stir until well coated. Turn the mix out onto a large piece of wax paper, sprinkle with blue and red candies, then allow the white chocolate to stand at room temperature for about 1 hour to harden. To serve, break the mix up into large chunks.
recipe from: thedailymeal.com