“No fancy equipment is necessary other than a stand or hand mixer to whip the cream. In just a few hours you can have the most amazing ice cream..get those spoons and scoops ready” – marlameridith.com
Serving Size: 12
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp key lime juice
- 1 pint (2 cups) heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries for topping
- In a small saucepan, bring the berries, water, sugar and lime juice to a boil over medium heat. Cook for 5 minutes until berries soften. Transfer to a blender and purée the mixture.
- With a hand or stand mixer, whip the cream until you have stiff peaks. With a spatula fold in the condensed milk.
- Pour the mixture cream mixture into an 8 1/2″ X 4 1/2″ inch loaf pan. Drizzle the blueberry sauce over the top. Swirl around with a knife.
- Top with fresh blueberries. Freeze for 5 hours & serve
Recipe and Photo credit: marlameridith.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes