“This Peach Rosé Sangria is an easy to make summer cocktail that’s perfect for a party or sipping on the patio on a hot day!” – reciperunner.com
Serving Size: 6
- 1 bottle rosé wine
- 1/4 cup brandy or peach brandy
- 1 cup peach juice or nectar
- 3 peaches, pitted and sliced thin
- 1/2 pint raspberries, washed
- Sparkling water
- Add the sliced peaches and raspberries to a pitcher. Pour the rosé, brandy and peach juice over the fruit. Stir to combine. Refrigerate for at least an hour or longer.
- Pour the sangria along with some of the fruit into glasses. Top with sparkling water and garnish with a fresh peach slice.
Recipe and Photo credit: reciperunner.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes