Easy recipe your kids will love for Halloween or any other occasion!
Serving Size: 12
- ½ cup packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1¼ cups Gold Medal™ all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1½ cups milk chocolate chips, divided
- ¾ cup peanut butter chips, divided
- ½ cup miniature peanut butter cups, cut in half
- ½ cup candy coated peanut butter candies
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Mix sugar and butter in large bowl with electric mixer. Add in egg and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Stir in flour and baking soda.
- Gently mix in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Pat dough out evenly on ungreased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake 14 to 16 minutes or until a light golden brown.
- Cool completely in pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, melt ½ cup milk chocolate chips and ½ cup peanut butter chips in 30 second intervals, stirring each time. (Approximately 1 minute total)
- Spread melted chocolate over top of cookie pizza.
- Immediately top with candies and left over peanut butter chips.
- Cut and serve when toppings are set.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.findingzest.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes