” Easy 5 ingredient tropical pina colada sangria is a refreshing summer beverage!” – thefirstyearblog.com
Serving Size: 6-8
- 1 & 1/2 cups pineapple juice (from about 2 cans of chopped pineapple, drain to get just the juice)
- 1 & 1/2 bottles of white wine, 750ml each, I used moscato
- 1 cup coconut rum, I used Malibu
- 1 & 1/2 cups chopped pineapple (I used canned)
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries with a little bit of juice
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, white wine, coconut rum, chopped pineapple, and maraschino cherries. Stir to combine. If serving right away, add ice. Otherwise, refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
Recipe and Photo credit: thefirstyearblog.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes