Fizzy and fruity, this Pomegranate Orange Punch is a dream. Perfect for the fall and winter, it is a drink loaded with bright flavors and with the taste of freshness!
Serving Size: 12
- 2½ cups ginger ale
- 2 cups pomegranate juice (16 fl oz)
- 1¼ cups vodka
- ⅔ cup orange juice
- 1 tbs lime juice (about 1 lime)
- 2 oranges, sliced
- 1 pomegranate
- Combine ginger ale, pomegranate juice, vodka, orange juice, and lime juice in a large pitcher. Stir with a long rubber or silicone spoon.
- Place ice in each serving glass along with an orange slice. Pour in desired amount of punch.
- Cut pomegranate into 8 wedges and use your fingers to pick out the seeds. Top each drink with pomegranate seeds and serve.
Recipe and Photo credit: goeatandrepeat.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes