An excellent appetizer for the holidays! Serve with ginger snaps. MMMMM!
Original recipe makes 4 cups
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can solid pack pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon frozen orange juice concentrate
In a medium bowl, blend cream cheese and confectioners’ sugar until smooth. Gradually mix in the pumpkin. Stir in the cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and orange juice until smooth and well blended. Chill until serving.
recipe from: allrecipes.com