” This Pumpkin Spice Granola recipe is maple-sweetened, made with real pumpkin puree, and it is absolutely delicious!” – www.gimmesomeoven.com
Serving Size: 6-8
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats (use certified gluten-free oats if making this GF)
- 1 cup raw pecan halves
- 1 cup raw pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, store-bought or homemade
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- (optional) 1/2 cup shredded or shaved coconut
- (optional) 1/2 cup white or semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray a large baking sheet with cooking spray, or line it with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Combine the oats, pepitas and pecans in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, melted coconut oil, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla extract, and salt together until smooth. Pour the maple syrup mixture over the oats mixture, and toss until everything is evenly mixed.
- Spread the granola mixture out evenly on a greased or parchment-lined baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes. Remove from the oven and add in the coconut (if using) and give everything a good stir. Return the granola to the oven and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the mixture is golden. Remove and let the granola cool until it reaches room temperature. Stir in the chocolate chips (if using).
- Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.gimmesomeoven.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes