“Just like pumpkin pie in a mug! Pumpkin Spice White Hot Chocolate is a deliciously thick and decadent fall drink that does not include coffee” – tidymom.net
Serving Size: 2
- 1.5 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of ground cloves
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- pinch sea salt
- 2 ounces white chocolate (roughly chopped)
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine milk, pumpkin, and spices. Cook stirring constantly until just simmering.
- Remove from heat and add chocolate ( reserve some chocolate for garnish) and stir or whisk until melted.
- Just before serving, top each mug with a generous mound of whipped cream, a few shavings of white chocolate, and a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo credit: tidymom.net
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes