“Mix up something special for your Mother’s Day with a sparkling grapefruit party punch. ” – lizoncall.com
Serving Size: 4
- 3 cups ruby red grapefruit juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1 cup simple syrup
- 1 liter ginger ale
- slices of grapefruit and lime for garnish
- Combine grapefruit juice, lime juice and simple syrup in a pitcher.
- Add ice to punch bowl.
- Pour juice mixture into punch bowl and then add ginger ale and fruit slices to punch.
- If serving into individual glasses, fill glass 1/2 full of ice, pour juice mixture over ice filling glass 1/2 full, then top with ginger ale.
Recipe and Photo credit: lizoncall.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes