Try this Sparkling Pineapple Strawberry Punch for your next party! Sweet pineapple juice is paired with bubbly ginger ale, fresh fruit and mint for a refreshing non alcoholic punch!
Serving Size: 4-6
- 1 (48 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1 (2 liter) container of ginger ale
- 4 cups pineapple, chopped
- 3 cups strawberries, chopped
- 1/8 cup fresh mint leaves
- Directions for the Fresh Pineapple Ice Cubes
- Add 1 cup chopped pineapple chunks to a standard ice cub tray, add mint leaves if desired. Pour 1 cup pineapple juice over the fruit and freeze overnight.
- For the Pineapple Strawberry Punch
- Add the fruit, mint, and pineapple ice cubes to the bottom of a pitcher or punch bowl. Pour the remaining pineapple juice and half of the ginger ale in the pitcher and stir.
- Add additional ginger ale as the Pineapple Ice Cubes begin to melt.
Recipe and Photo credit: republikasatu.blogspot.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes