Keep the holiday cocktails from going to everyone’s heads with this firecracker of a snack. The healthy nut fats will balance the drinks and the Tabasco will keep the conversation lively. Packaged in simple brown paper bags with a nice tag and twine and you have a great gift idea!
Total Time: 40 min
Prep Time: 5 min
Oven Temp: 325
- 1 stick(s) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 teaspoon(s) Tabasco sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 6 cup(s) (about 1 1/2 pounds) pecan halves
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F with racks set in the top and middle positions. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, stir together all ingredients except pecans.
- Place pecans in a large bowl. Pour butter mixture over pecans, tossing to combine. Spread pecans evenly on 2 baking pans and bake until toasted and fragrant, 12 to 15 minutes, rotating pans halfway through. Transfer to a paper-towel-lined baking pan and let cool completely, 20 minutes. To package, place 1 1/2 cups pecans in each of 4 lined kraft paper bags.
recipe from: countryliving.com