Everybody LOVES spinach dip! Hot and bubbly with cheese, cold and served in a bread bowl, with artichokes or without…. YUM!
You’ll love this easy Spinach Artichoke Dip inspired pasta salad! This delicious dish is actually a take on a favorite cold spinach dip; creamy, delicious and oh so easy to make! This is seasoned with a package of vegetable soup mix giving it a ton of flavor but also keeping it really simple! You’ll want to use a medium pasta noodle for this salad, rotini, bow ties, wagon wheels or shells are all great choices!
If you’re looking to make this dish a little bit more healthy, you can sub in whole wheat pasta, greek yogurt and a lighter dressing for the mayo.
12 oz pasta
1 cup sour cream
¾ cup mayonnaise
1 package (1.4 oz) vegetable soup mix
3 green onions, sliced
1 can water packed artichokes
4 cups chopped & lightly packed fresh spinach
1. Cook pasta el dente according to package directions.
2. In a large bowl combine sour cream, mayonnaise and dry soup mix.
3. Drain artichokes well and cut into quarters.
4. Toss pasta with sauce. Gently fold in spinach, green onions and artichokes.
5. Refrigerate 1 hour before serving.
recipe from: spendwithpennies.com