Prefect simple treat you can make for any occasion!
Serving Size: 24 kabobs
1 box brownie mix
2 16-oz packages of large strawberries
1 bag marshmallows
2 squares of Baker’s melting chocolate
Wooden skewers, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray mini muffin tins with non-stick spray.
- Prepare the brownie batter according to the package’s instructions and divide batter among muffin tins.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until cake tester comes out clean. Allow brownies to cool in the pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Clean, dry, and cut the strawberries so both ends are flat (I just liked the look of them this way).
- Layer the strawberries, brownies, and marshmallows on the skewers and lay them out on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Melt the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl in 30 second intervals until completely melted.
- Transfer to a piping bag or ziploc bag with the corner snipped off and drizzle each kabob.
- Transfer to the fridge to allow the chocolate to set and until ready to serve.
Recipe and Photo credit: http://www.ericasweettooth.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes