“A healthy and fresh spring salad that is filling enough to be a meal or a great side dish. A homemade apple cider vinaigrette brings this flavourful salad together!” – www.yayforfood.com
Serving Size: 4
FOR THE SALAD:
- 6 packed cups baby spinach
- 1 ½ cup English cucumbers (I used the mini variety), sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 medium sweet apple, cored and chopped into cubes
- 3 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup toasted walnuts
FOR THE VINAIGRETTE:
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp pure honey
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinaigrette ingredients until well combined. Taste and adjust the dressing to your preference. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the salad ingredients, then drizzle the desired amount of vinaigrette on top. Toss to combine. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.yayforfood.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes