You’ll love these little hot sandwiches for feeding a crowd! You start by making all the little roast beef sandwiches, then pour this yummy sauce all over them and bake them covered in tinfoil. After they have been baked in the sauce, the bottom of the bun gets this crust on it, that’s really good!
Makes: 24 sandwiches
- Large Bag of Rolls
- 2 Packages Sliced Roast Beef
- Sliced Swiss Cheese
- 1 Stick Butter
- 4 Tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Poppyseeds/sesameseeds (or 1 of each)
- Cut the rolls in half and fold one piece of roast beef in half and one piece of swiss cheese for each roll. Place into a 9×13 pan making room for 12.
- Melt butter and mix all ingredients together. Brush onto rolls. The sauce makes enough for 2 pans/ 24 sandwiches. Cover pans with tinfoil and cook at 350 for 30 minutes.
Next time you host something, you’ll have to give these a try!
recipe from: nobiggie.net