Easiest pizza you will ever make to satisfy your kids for dinner!
Serving Size: 4-6
- 8 slices of Texas Toast Garlic Bread (frozen)
- 1 Jar Pizza Sauce
- Pepperoni or other pizza toppings
- 2 Cups Shredded Mozarella Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375*.
- Place the garlic bread on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with non stick cooking spray.
- Next add a little bit of pizza sauce to each slice of bread enough to cover the one side of the bread, then top it with pepperoni or your desired pizza toppings. Lastly, cover with cheese.
- Continue this process until all the slices of bread are done.
- Bake in the oven for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Recipe and Photo credit: recipe-diaries.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes