“With only 30 minutes of total work, this sausage pasta dinner recipe is simple, fast and delicious” – www.eatwell101.com
Serving Size: 4
- 1 lb (450g) Italian sausage meat (mild or spicy)
- 4 servings of pasta, (we used farfalle pasta)
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and roughly chopped
- 7 oz (200g) cherry tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 handful of fresh spinach
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- To make the tomato spinach sausage pasta: Start by cooking the pasta al dente, according to package directions
- 2. While the pasta is cooking, saute the sausage meat breaking up with a wooden spoon, until almost cooked through. Add the garlic and a drizzle of olive oil to the sausage and cook until fragrant and sausage is no longer pink.
- 3. Add the chopped tomatoes to the sausage and garlic, with a sprinkling of paprika and cayenne pepper. Once those have cooked nicely stir in the tomato puree and add the spinach, letting it wilt.
- 4. When the pasta is cooked, drain and stir it into the sausage, tomato, and spinach sauce. Serve the tomato spinach sausage pasta with lots of black pepper and chili flakes. Enjoy!
Recipe and Photo credit: www.eatwell101.com
DISCLAIMER: We do not own any of these recipes. All rights are reserved to the creator linked above.
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes