Great recipe to use for those thanksgiving leftovers.
Serving Size: 6
- 3 tablespoons butter butter
- 1 medium yellow onion, chopped
- 3 gloves garlic, minced
- 2-4 chopped celery stalks (I left this out because I didn’t have any)
- 2-4 big copped big carrots (I used leftover roasted carrots)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped or shredded cooked turkey (chicken also works!)
- 1 1/2 cups half and half (milk also works)
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, mixed well with 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup mashed potatoes
- 1 teaspoon herbes de provence (or Italian seasoning)
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Melt the butter in a pot over medium heat. Add the onion, garlic, celery, and carrots and cook until softened and browned. Add the turkey.
- Add the half and half, chicken stock, flour mixture, mashed potatoes, and herbs. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly and thickened.
- Add the frozen peas and cook until they are completely thawed. Season to taste with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Recipe and Photo credit: www.yammiesnoshery.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes