Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels are an easy wrap with turkey, bacon, ranch and cheese and are perfect for an appetizer or lunch!
Serving Size: 4-5
- 1 package 8 ounce full-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- 1 cup Cache Valley Cheddar Cheeses shredded
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup chives thinly sliced
- 12 slices center-cut bacon diced and cooked
- 4 large burrito-sized 12 inches tortillas
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- 1/4 pound deli turkey thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound deli ham thinly sliced
In a bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, ranch seasoning, cheddar cheese, milk (as needed), chives, and diced & cooked bacon. Stir until ingredients are completely combined.
Spread about 3 tablespoons of this mixture evenly on each tortilla. Then add a single layer of lettuce, a single layer of turkey, and a single layer of ham to each tortilla.
Roll up the tortillas tightly, while being gentle. Place in the fridge for about 20 minutes to firm up the cream cheese mixture.
Remove and cut off the ends and then slice the tortillas into 1-inch rounds.
Recipe and photo credit: therecipecritic.com
If you make any of these recipes please share and post them to facebook and Insagram using the hashtag #grosvenormarketrecipes